Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Journal Day #4

November 9, 2008

There were numerous articles posted today by AA when I took a look at the blog. One article was about the previous week in college football. It listed the scores of all the games and some of the statistics for the games. I checked back a little later to see if anything else interested me and found a few more posts.

One of the posts was about what NFL games were on today and what channel they would be televised on. I glanced at a similar post and that post showed the progress of the current games that were underway. The last post that I looked at was an article about the way college teams were ranked. After I read the comments to this post I was able to formulate an idea of the things they were talking about. I found that people were discussing the possibility of teams playing certain teams and the match up’s in these games.

No comments: